Price: Have a look right HERE
Best place to buy: Amazon.com
Colour: Black (but there is 16 other colour options available)
Product Dimensions: 31.8 x 66 x 34.3 cm
Weight: 590 grams (907 grams is the boxed shipping weight)
Closure Type: Zipper
Material: Polyester oval rip-stop/600d polyester
Shipping: varying costs for each country.
Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
So its a given that if you are an MMA fighter, or an athlete in any sport, then you need a quality bag to store all your workout equipment on your travels across different gyms, outdoor activities and training facilities. So today we are taking a closer look at an Adidas Duffle Bag, specifically their Team Issue Sports Bag.
We will be reviewing many training bags in future posts, but I wanted to start by looking at one of my personal favourite training bag which this one is.
The reason why I love this bag first and foremost is space, I mean that’s what I want from any bag really and with training its so important to have a bag that can carry my masses of equipment I sometimes have for certain training.
With all the Gloves, Headgear, Wraps, Gi, Trainers, Protein, Food, Water, Gumshield, Towels etc. Space is the ultimate concern for me!
Take a closer look at the Adidas Team Issue Duffel Bag –
Whats the best bits?
- Plenty of space and well divided – It’s got all the space I need for all my training equipment, and its not just that I have all the space I need, its how well divided all the compartments are. You have the main compartment with a zip opening, 3 other outside zipper pockets, and an easy access mesh pocket as well, so all this just makes sure you can keep everything segmented in the right places, because lets face it some training equipment you don’t want mixing with other things.
- Keeps everything fresh and Waterproof – Also the Performance technology that the bag is made is really helpful. The hydro shield water-resistant base just means that you don’t have to worry about spillage or anything getting damp, the last thing you want is a training bag that absorbs all your sweat and various gym bag juices lol. There is a fresh PAK ventilated side pocket, which is perfect for any dirty shoes and gear, because you never have to worry about any bad smells lingering – I’ve had my bag for over 7 months and it still smells fresh to me.
- Lifetime warranties – Lets face it any company that offers a lifetime warranty on their products, is because they are confident on the lastability of it. That’s no different here because this bag is really durable, it all feels well structured and strongly built, the time in which I’ve had my bag I have never had any splits, rips, zips breaking or anything bag malfunctions. Also its because of the Lifetime Warranty that makes me confident, because even the toughest of items break eventually, but it really doesn’t matter with the lifetime warranty I can get a replacement anytime in the future.
Now this will be pointless for some people, especially anyone who is a serious athlete because the history of Adidas is no secret. But for new people lets go over a brief history –
In 1924 Adi Dassler set out on a path to provide athletes with the best equipment possible. But it wasn’t until 1949 that Adidas was actually created, when Mr Dassler registered the company with 47 employees which included patenting the classic 3 stripe design logo.
By the time of Adi Dasslers death in 1978, Adidas was already a huge company in the industry, but in 2005 Adidas acquired Reebok for £3.8 Billion, by 2014 they employed over 60,000 people globally and in 2016 Adidas revenue was listed at £19.29 Billion.
Along with Nike they are the largest sports company in the world, so remember that when it comes to sports equipment its difficult to get a higher level of quality then Adidas products.
- The Lifetime Warranty really highlights how durable the item is, and how confident Adidas are about the longevity of the Adidas Team Issue Duffel Bag – It really is built to last.
- there is over 16 different colour options which is great, because it really means that there is a bag for anyone’s specific tastes.
- Loads of space with the 1 main large zippered compartment, with 3 additional outside zippered pockets and easy access mesh pocket, which means that space and organising your gear is easy as well as economical.
- The Performance technology keeps the bag really hygienic – there is a hydro shield water-resistant base, as well as a fresh PAK ventilated side pocket, so leaks, spillages or horrible odours will not hang around.
- There’s a really comfortable nicely padded shoulder strap pad for long travels, and a super-soft haul handle for shorter trips, which you could also split into two handles to carry over both shoulders, which means you can really carry the bag in 3 different ways.
- There is a front zippered pocket with key fob, which is handy so you can keep keys and little bag charms safe also inside the bag there is a zippered valuables pocket for your small items.
- There is no free shipping with this item regardless of country, which is pretty much the only thing that annoys me about this bag. But when you consider its not a small item I personally didn’t mind paying a few extra dollars for shipping.
If your an Athlete you need this storage!
Because ultimately if you want an Adidas Duffle Bag then the Adidas Team Issue Duffel Bag is a fantastic option for all your training needs.
Storage is the biggest need for a serious athlete because we never pack light, we always over pack to handle any situation so that’s hwy this bag is such a great fit for me and anyone who loves training.
So if your ready to look at more details and place an order, ten you can do that right HERE.
I hope you enjoyed today’s review, and as always if you have any questions comments or overall feedback then let me know and of course stay tuned for more of the best MMA product reviews in the industry right here at the MMAGateway.
See you soon!