Price: Have a look right HERE
Best place to buy: Amazon.com
Colour: Black, White, Red, Pink, Blue, Yellow.
Size: 180 inches
Contents: 2 rolls
Material: machine washable cotton/spandex blend material
Shipping: $6.95 flat rate for US customers, varying costs for other countries.
Guarantee: Standard 30 days returns policy
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
So when your serious about striking, whether your doing Boxing, Muay Thai, MMA or any kind of striking, then you need to get your hand wraps on before your put your gloves on. So today we will be looking at some of my basic favourite hand wraps – Everlast Professional Hand Wraps 180.
I don’t want anything special with my hand wraps, they just have to be a good length, not too thick, not too thin, be comfortable, protect my knuckles and wrists well, while also being stretchy and hygienic.
That’s what you get with these awesome Everlast Hand Wraps, they do all the basics well and like I say that’s the main thing with something simple like Hand Wraps.
Watch this video to look closer at these Everlast Professional Hand Wraps 180 and importantly how to wrap your hands correctly from top Bellator Lightweight Michael Chandler –
The best parts of these hand wraps
- Simplicity – the best things in life are simple from my perspective, as soon as something gets too complex, its just becomes something that will only add stress to your life. These Everlast Professional Hand Wraps are simple to use, simple to clean (just throw them in the washing machine like any of your washing) and they provide good enough protection for your knuckles, hands and wrists.
- Protection – Look this is the whole reason why we have to use hand wraps in the first place, its to make sure we limit the amount of damage done to our hands and wrists in our training and in the fight itself of course. These Everlast wraps will give you excellent protection for all your training needs. The Thumb strap ensures ease of use with a hook and loop closure for a secure fit, which also reduces the risk of hand injuries.
- Anti-microbial – Look we are all sweaty beasts right? When we are going hard in the gym everything tends to get wet with body sweat, but the most important things in that whatever training gear your using that it remains clean and avoids any infections developing. Its the patented EverFresh anti-microbial treatment that these hand wraps are made with, that fights strong odours and bacterial growth meaning your products stay safe and smelling fresh.
- 180 inch of machine washable Polyester blend material, which provides breathable comfort for your hands while your training.
- When you wrap your hands correctly with these Everlast hand wraps, you will significantly reduce your chance of damaging your hands in anyway.
- The excellent design quality of Everlast products makes these wraps really durable, myself and many of my training partners have had these same Everlast hand wraps for years, only occasionally getting new ones when the wear and tear catches up.
- Thumb strap ensures that these wraps are easy to use with a hook and loop closure for a secure fit, which also helps with correct fitting of the wraps in my opinion.
- The EverFresh technology is big, because I cant stand it when training equipment carries a stale sweat smell, and with these Everlast wraps they are made with an Anti-microbial treatment which fights bacteria growth, and keeps your wraps clean and smelling fresh!
- Everlast are known for their prompt delivery services to anywhere in the world – I got mine delivered to the UK within 5 days from ordering!
- Come in a variety of 6 different colours, giving you a nice choice at order.
- Completely Unisex, so don’t worry about looking for different wraps if your a female, these will serve just as well as they do for men – plus having the pink will be very popular with a lot of girls and women!
- Very easy to store when your finished, because the natural rolling of the wraps makes putting them back into a roll very easy, and the Velcro strap secures the roll when your finished.
- No free shipping? Its the only thing that stopped me from giving these Everlast Professional Hand Wraps 180 a flat 10 out of 10. If Everlast ever upgrade their delivery services to offer free shipping, then I will come back here and make this review 10 out of 10!
Stick to the basics with wraps that last!
You don’t need anything fancy, you just need Hand Wraps that will protect your hands and wrists when your sparring or any kind of striking with your hands that your doing in the gym – also you want hand wraps that will last!
These Everlast Professional Hand Wraps 180 are just what you need for your striking needs, yes they are not teh most fancy hand wraps in the industry, but with many thing sin life, its often the most basic that gets the jobs done in the best way.
So at this point if you are ready to take some action and get your hand wraps now, then you can make an order right HERE.
I hope you enjoyed today’s review, so please make sure you leave a comment or a question below as it all helps with interaction on here.
As always stay tuned for more from the world of MMA and the bets product reviews in the industry right here at the MMAGateway.
Thanks for reading!