Price: Have a look right HERE
Best place to buy: amazon.com
Material: High Quality Cotton
Size: C0 – A6
Grey/Orange/Yellow (and blends of these colours)
Guarantee: Standard 30 days returns policy
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Man I love Jiu-Jitsu, don’t get me wrong I’m no high level black belt right now, but I am a high level blue belt and I can hold my own against Purple and lower level Brown belts, occasionally even catching them in a submission – so today at the MMA Gateway we are reviewing Jiu-Jitsu Belts, specifically the Fuji BJJ Belt.
From the day Royce Gracie stepped into MMA back in the first UFC event – it has become clear through the years that Jiu-Jitsu is easily one of the most effective and important martial arts to utilise in a real fight – still to this day in the fight game, a fighter who is a Jiu-Jitsu specialist will usually have an advantage over an opponent who is not a Jiu-Jitsu specialist.
Now some reviews take a long time to breakdown but this one will be short, because when it comes to any martial arts Belts, there is only a few things that matter – top quality materials which make the belt last longer, durability so it can be used virtually for a lifetime, can be used in high level tournaments and a diverse colour system.
This Fuji Jiu-Jitsu Belt has all of these points combined to make one of the best martial arts belts around.
Look at this video to get a fast blast bit of info on Fuji as a company –
Best parts of these Belts
- Only the best materials – so as I mentioned at the top, the material that a Jiu-Jitsu belt is made of will make all the difference when your rolling on the mats in training or in a high level competition. Because when anything is made with the best materials, you know that your getting true quality and that’s what you get here – because this Fuji Jiu-Jitsu Belt is made of 100% high quality Cotton, which has been known to be one of the best clothing materials to use for hundreds if not thousands of years.
- Built to last – So because it is made from high quality cotton, it means that the belt is comfortable, will not rip, the stitching is the Fuji premium weave so it will not start fraying and ultimately the belt will last you for years possibly even a lifetime if you look after it because it is so durable! This means that you can purchase this item with the faith of knowing that it has the stamp and approval of everyone at the MMAGateway as being one of the most durable belts we have ever tried.
- Excellent diverse colour system/Tournament ready – Something I love about these Fuji Belts is that they have all of the belt grading for Jiu-Jitsu from White to Black, which can be used in high level tournaments – but also Fuji has the belt colours for a different martial arts like Judo where Blue, Orange, Green and Yellow are utilised. So rest assured that if your into Jiu-Jitsu or Judo, then Fuji have everything you could need!
- Top quality 100% Cotton materials are used which make the belt very comfortable and durable.
- These belts have an immortal feel to them, they are so durable that once you buy any belt colour, you likely will never need to buy another belt in your life.
- Amazing variety of colours everything that anyone involved with Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and other marital arts need to show your rank clearly to everyone.
- Fuji are world renowned as being one of the best Jiu-Jitsu gear companies on the planet, so you can purchase with the confidence that you are getting the best – in Jiu-Jitsu and in life in general if you have the best equipment it makes you feel better and ultimately will help you perform better.
- Fuji premium weave means the belt will not start ripping and fraying easily.
- The colour on the belt last for a long time and will not fade easily even after washing it multiple times.
- The belts are competition ready, meaning no matter if its the best IBJFF, UAEJFF, SJJIF or any top level or lower level tournaments, you will ready to compete with these belts.
- Excellent range of sizes, so it doesn’t matter how big or small you are, you will find the right size.
- Very sturdy, but easily knotable and very comfy.
- Specially designed for Jiu-Jitsu, but can still be used for Judo if you really needed.
- Fantastic pricing! Such high quality for such a low price.
- No lifetime warranty, its only a standard 30 days returns policy, which ok its fair enough but I would have liked even a year or two year warranty, even though its not likely that you will ever need to return it.
- No Red belt? Ok sure most people never reach a 9th degree Red Belt in Jiu-Jitsu, but it still would have been nice to see one listed – I guess the demand was so low that Fuji couldn’t justify manufacturing them.
Give your belt grading the respect of QUALITY!
Look if your serious about your Jiu-Jitsu, then its really important that your give all your belt grading tests the ultimate respect, by having the belt your sensei awards you, but its a really big deal – so also having a top quality belt from one of the best Jiu-Jitsu gear companies in the world in Fuji is just awesome and gives your belt grading test more value!
So I can safely say that if your looking for Jiu-Jistu Belts, then this Fuji BJJ Belt has everything you need and by this point you probably want to get one, so you can do that right HERE.
I hope you enjoyed today’s review, so as always leave a comment or question below – don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to get more of the best MMA product reviews.
As always stay tuned for more from the world of MMA, right here at the MMAGateway!
See you round!