Price: Have a look HERE
Best place to buy: amazon.com
Material:100% genuine, full grain, drum-dyed leather
Size: One Size
Height: 7.50 inches
Length: 10.50 inches
Weight: 394 Grams
Guarantee: Standard 30 day returns policy
My Rating: 10 out of 10
Ok look if your sparring or thinking of sparring in your gym on a consistent basis, then no matter what kind f striking your doing, then you need to get the correct Martial Arts headgear. Today we are looking at the Hayabusa T3 Headguard.
Now let me tell you I’ve tried a few different bits of sparring headgear, and this is one of the best I’ve used flat out, because the level of comfort, freedom of movement and protection is all combined nicely, which is the main things to be aware of with sparring headgear.
I don’t often say anything is literally perfect, but at a 10/10 from our ratings, I will say that it is one of the closest to perfection that I have personally used.
So as always at the MMAGateway, we will take this product through our analysis, and let you awesome readers know what is the good, the bad and teh ugly.
If your short for time, then you can get a quick look at the Hayabusa Kanpeki Elite 3.0 MMA Headgear in this video:
The best bits about this headgear
So when looking at the finest points about this Hayabusa T3 Headguard. I have to say the following –
- First off its the comfort for me, I mean seriously the open top cranial cast construction, the high shock force chip cup, the beautiful 100% genuine, full grain, drum-dyed leather and exclusive Hayabusa AG™ inner fabric that its made from, all lead to such a enjoyable feeling just wearing it. It fits all head sizes too, which means the comfort is for any head size! – you will feel like a warrior from thousands of years ago, who has acquired the most comfortable battle helmet he has ever used, meaning you will be fully ready for the upcoming combat!
- It’s really cool to look at, because for me when it comes to headgear, I want basic black/grey coloration’s, while making sure it also looks awesome. Like I said in the previous point, I liken sparring headgear to battle head gear that warriors would wear before combat in the ancient world – but we are not in the ancient world, we are in 2017, so crucially remember we are never aiming to go to war with our training partners when sparring, never go 100% effort unless both of you agree.
- Also like most Hayabusa products, it has the X-Static® XT2®, (I know that sounds like a secret weapon lol), which is an anti-microbial technology that not only keeps your headgear bacteria free, this is in turn also delivers excellent anti-odour properties, which is amazing because if you’ve spent time in a lot of gyms, especially the over crowded and under funded gyms, then you know the smell of sweat can sometimes be very over powering lol – its always good to stay fresh with the Hayabusa T3 Headguard.
- The lightweight, open-top Cranial-Cast™ construction with High Shock Force™ Chin-Cup, always ensures a protective and comfortable fit every time, which is so crucial in sparring.
- The patented T-Cross™ adjustment strap closure prevents unwanted shifting, and seriously as a Martial Artist doing hard sparring, you know you don’t have time for headgear that moves around a lot – this Hayabusa T3 Headguard. is stable from the first bell to the last.
- According to Hayabusa, it is scientifically shown to provide 30% greater field of vision compared to standard headgear. Now I cannot personally verify this, but it does give a better field of vision then any other headgear I have tried before, which again is so important when kicks and punches come flying your way!
- It is designed with Hayabusa’s new Vylar®-2 Engineered Leather which is shown to provide advanced crack resistance for improved durability, which again is another crucial factor in having headgear that not only protects, but lasts!
- It is “powered by” or more accurately the fibres of this headgear have X-Static® XT2® in their design, which in basic terms, means this headgear is made with an anti-microbial technology that reduces bacteria, and delivers anti-odour properties – one of my favourite points!
- The exclusive Hayabusa AG™ inner fabric and improved ventilation provide enhanced breathability and thermo-regulating properties, meaning that you wont sweat too much with this headgear, also catching your breath and staying cool is a breeze.
- It fits all sizes of heads, so don’t worry this Hayabusa Tokushu Regenesis MMA Headgear is not prejudice to any head shapes, from big to small it doesn’t matter, this will fit you perfectly either way!
- Price – personally I don’t think its too expensive but some idiots will. But anyone who’s used to reading my reviews will know, that anytime in a review if I say that the price is the only con, then you know its a great product with no major negative factors – I mean seriously 7 Pros and 1 borderline Con, its a landslide.
A helmet fit for a king of the gym!
So now you know all about this Hayabusa T3 Headguard., and as I have been saying within the review, it really is one of the best Martial Arts Headgear that I have come across – it will give you comfort, durability, style and ultimately protection!
In my opinion it is a helmet fit for a king before he enters into battle! So if your expanding your MMA training equipment, then this is really a must have as far as I am concerned.
So if you have made your decision and you’re ready to make a purchase, then you can do that right HERE.
I hope you enjoyed this review, and please leave some comments, questions, or general feedback below and I will always message you back.
Make sure you subscribe if you haven’t already so you can stay up to date with everything right here at the MMAGateway.
See you soon!