Price: $20.99 (USD) reduced from $27.99
Best place to buy: UFCStore.com
Size: S, M, L, XXL
Material: 100% Cotton
Colour: Red/Navy Blue
Guarantee: Standard 30 days returns policy
Shipping Rate: flat $6.99 fee
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
So when you’re a huge MMA fan like me, then no doubt your always looking for some top quality UFC t shirts. So in this new series at the MMAGateway, we will be reviewing a variety of the best UFC t shirts in the industry.
So today we start our series with a this Men’s Reebok Navy 2016 UFC International Fight Week Pride Tokyo T-Shirt – It’s creative, stylish and comfy, which at the end of the day is the most important factors when considering buying UFC t shirts. This t shirt gives me immense nostalgia, as it takes me back in my mind to the good old days of Pride Fighting Championships.
Now if you are too young to remember The pride fighting organisation in Japan, then I really suggest you take some time out of your day and watch some of the epic MMA contests which happened in that organisation in the past.
So I just love knowing that when I’m wearing this pride t shirt, I am literally wearing a piece of history that cannot be replicated, and I know you will absolutely love this t shirt just like me!
I mean if your going to see a UFC event live, watching an event at home, or just hanging out with your mates, then you want to make sure you are representing MMA as best as you can by wearing the best UFC T shirts.
Best parts of this top
- Well firstly this Men’s Reebok Navy 2016 UFC International Fight Week Pride Tokyo T-Shirt is off the chart for style, meaning you can literally wear this t-shirt anywhere, in any situation and you will be oozing coolness.
- Secondly its really comfy, which is mainly because it is made from 100% cotton, which is rare with a lot of t-shirts nowadays.
- Thirdly Its Pride, I mean as an MMA fan what more do you need to say? Anything that is Pride branded, is always worth the time and money in my eyes.
History of Pride
President Nobuyuki Sakakibara put together some amazing events during Prides run in the world of MMA. He put together an amazing roster of fighters including the likes of: Fedor Emilienenko, Mirko Cro Cop, Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson, Quinton Jackson, Mauricio Shogun Rua and many others.
Most of these fighters (apart from Fedor Emelianenko and a few others), came across to the UFC when the owner of the UFC at the time Lorenzo Fertitta made a deal to acquire all of the assets of Pride Fighting championships.
Pride was alive in the glory days of MMA so to speak, where the sport was really starting to gain popularity all around the world.
I for one am proud to have been alive in the Pride era, so here’s the epic Pride soundtrack to bring back some old memories for you –
- The material is 100% Cotton, meaning that this t shirt is designed with top quality material, and the 100% cotton also makes it incredibly comfortable.
- The price at $20.99 reduced from $27.99 is a really great price, and honestly its rare to see such a quality t shirt for such a good price.
- The Pride screen print graphics, just give me a serious nostalgic buzz, I get a lot of memories of some of the epic Pride fights I witnessed in the past.
- Its got short sleeves which is personally how I prefer my t shirts, as I have never been much of a long sleeve type of guy.
- Now I know this top says Men’s but really one of my female friends said she would totally wear this Pride t shirt, so some people consider this t-shirt to be unisex.
- Of course this t shirt is officially licensed, meaning you don’t have to worry about this being some kind of cheap imitation, this is the real deal!
- Also its Reebok, and while some MMA fans don’t like their influence on the UFC, we can all agree that Reebok are known for making quality equipment.
- I think that paying $6.99 for a flat shipping fee could annoy some people, most people won’t mind, but personally I prefer when a seller can cover all shipping costs in the purchase price, but being as this t-shirt is only $20.99, then $6.99 on top for shipping doesn’t sound so bad.
- Beware that XL size has sold out which might be annoying for some, so If your a bigger guy you will need to get an XXL size or risk getting a size L. This is mainly because this t-shirt has been selling fast, so you need to act quickly to get the size you want.
- The same design in black would be nice, but then again you can get a Red or Navy Blue one, and there are other Pride shirts in different colours that I will be reviewing in the future.
Wear the Pride t-shirt with Pride
So you know by now, that when it comes to UFC t shirts, this Men’s Reebok Navy 2016 UFC International Fight Week Pride Tokyo T-Shirt is exactly what you need to keep you looking sharp, but also ready for any UFC event.
Also make sure that when you get yourself this t-shirt that you wear it with pride, knowing all the great memories we all have as MMA fans from watching Pride Fighting Championships back in the day.
If you want to take some action now, and your ready to look closer and make a purchase now, then you can place your order right HERE.
I hope you have enjoyed this review, and if you have any questions or comments then feel free to post below and I will reply as soon as I can.
Stay tuned for more of the best reviews on UFC t shirts in the industry right here at the MMAGateway.
Thanks for dropping in!