Price: Have a look right HERE.
Best place to buy: Amazon.com
Colour: Black and Orange, Black and Blue Purple, White and Black, Red.
Guarantee: Standard 30 day returns policy
My Rating: 10 out of 10
Now if you have a nice new heavy bag sitting at home, or someone in your gym that you want to start sparring with – before you start going to work punching the bag as hard as you can, or slinging hands at your training partner, just hold on and make sure you have the right equipment for the job – and The Hayabusa Tokushu Regenesis Heavy Bag Gloves are perfect for the job.
Let me tell you now, when I’m working hard on my heavy bag, or sparring with a training partner, I always like to make sure I’ve got the right gloves on, and these Hayabusa gloves, are so comfortable and protect my hands better then most gloves I’ve ever used in my life, just flat out.
For anyone who is familiar with my reviews, you will know that I like to go into a lot of detail looking at all angles, which can sometimes be a long read! Well this review will be short because these gloves are as close to flawless as I’ve ever seen.
Here’s a great video to give you a quick flash of the main points if your rushing –
The History of Hayabusa:
Most of you hardcore martial artists will already know who Hayabusa is, so you guys can skip this section 🙂 but for any new people, we are just going to have a quick look at some history –
The term “Hayabusa” is the Japanese word for a peregrine falcon, an incredibly powerful predator, the falcon possesses the same fighting spirit as the hordes of combat athletes around the world. So this is a message of honour, respect and tradition which is the principle Hayabusa endorse when creating any product.
The Japanese code of Bushido spoke of true Samurai always crafting their weapons and armour with a veneration and highly skilled workmanship unparalleled in any culture. Hayabusa continues to employ this code in its dedication to utilising the best technologies, precision engineering and top class performance, which has made Hayabusa one of the gold standard companies in the world of martial artists combat gear.
My Top 3 parts of these gloves:
STYLE AND COMFORT – First off I really love the two tone colouration and the sturdy design of the glove series overall, they have a Ninja like quality to them, in terms of just looking so precisely made with top quality materials, which they are.
Then for as good as these gloves are to look at, they are even more comfortable to put on then they look, which is saying something, because these gloves look incredibly comfortable. The Deltra-EG Inner Core with advanced Crush Zone is really nice on your hands, and it lets you hit as hard as you want without deforming the inside of the glove.
Also the dual straps and dual splinting just make your hand/wrist positioning more precise, which adds to the comfort, and helps a lot with being able to defend powerful strikes.
DURABILITY – These gloves aren’t made from normal leather, they are made from an advanced upgraded Vylar-2 Engineered Leather, which makes the gloves virtually impossible to crack or tear even after prolonged use, giving these gloves amazing longevity.
Also the Delta-EG Inner Core again has to be noted, because its a big part of the durability of this glove, along with the really tight quality stitching and material across the glove, so you don’t get any material moving around on the inside of the glove, and you wont get any tearing at the seems.
STAYING FRESH – One thing I’ve never enjoyed about sparring or working on bags with different gloves, is that they always end up smelling like the most foul dried sweat.
No problems with that here though, because the inner lining of the Hayabusa Tokushu Regenesis gloves is made with “X-Static” anti-fungal and anti-bacterial technology, which will keep the glove smelling fresh for a long time in comparison to any other glove I’ve ever used.
- Patented Dual-X® Wrist Closure and Fusion Splinting® technologies enhance wrist support by delivering up to 99.7% perfect alignment
- Deltra-EG® Inner Core with advanced Crush Zone™ complex work to absorb unwanted energy transfer, protecting your hands
- Powered by X-Static® XT2®, an anti-microbial technology that delivers anti-odor properties
- Exclusive Hayabusa AG™ inner fabric and improved ventilation provide enhanced breathability and thermo-regulating properties
- Upgraded Vylar®-2 Engineered Leather provides advanced crack resistance for unmatched glove longevity
- Optimized ergonomic thumb position eliminates awkward strain on both thumb and wrist
- Constructed with innovative SweatX™ thumb, an ultra-soft microfiber suede designed for perspiration management
- Low-profile strap tabs with 50% thickness and added unnapped Velcro for improved performance, durability and comfort
- Price. Thats it – and even then, for the unbeatable heavy bag glove quality, i don’t mind paying the price for it – From my perspective in any online review you have to find something to moan about, no product is perfect, but every now and then a product comes along that is close to it – these Hayabusa gloves are as close to perfect as you can get.
Seriously I almost felt like just skipping the pros and cons section today, because when your looking for cons with the Hayabusa Tokushu Regenesis gloves its basically pointless so don’t bother trying.
These gloves are a first round KO without question, a flawless victory, best gloves I have ever used or reviewed easily, and if you agree then you need to click HERE and get your gloves now.
If you have any comments, feedback or questions then please drop some below, hit the subscribe buttion if you like my site and my reviews and stay tuned for more right here at the MMAGateway.
Thanks for reading.