Price: Check it out at Amazon.com
Size: 175 Length x 86 Width x 132.5 Height centimetres
Max User Weight: 130kg
Max Speed: up to 20Km/h (12.5 mph)
Colour: Black and Grey
Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty (On frame/motor and parts), 2 years on site labour.
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
In an age where all of the best treadmills that professional athletes use in any sport costs thousands of pounds, the question really is – what is the best inexpensive treadmill? Enter the Branx Fitness Cardio Pro Treadmill – now personally unless I’ve got an injury that I’m resting, I like to have a run on my treadmill every day, just a few minutes for a quick warm up, multiple successive sprint bursts, or a long jog on a steep incline during a hard workout regime, and when I do use my Branx –
It gives me up to 12.5 mph in top speed (as good as any professional gym treadmills), and with the 0-18 auto incline, comfortable cushioned running deck and easy to use controls, I can get a good workout with ease.
Within this review I’m just going to share my personal story with this treadmill, as well as highlight some of my personal favourite aspects about the Branx Fitness Cardio Pro Treadmill.
My Journey to getting a Branx Treadmill
Now this particular Treadmill I first became familiar with in around 2012 when I used this treadmill at my local gym consistently.
Then I was lucky enough to own this Branx Fitness Cardio Pro Treadmill from a friend, who wanted to “upgrade” to a more expensive treadmill as he had plenty of money, and was focused on becoming a professional footballer.
I was just happy to get a functional treadmill for a ridiculously cheap price, and this isn’t even the best part of the story, because trust me when I explain the second part of this story you will laugh and then realise why this treadmill is so good.
I will get to best part of my story later, but just quickly for anyone who is new to using treadmills, I suggest you watch this video to familiarise yourself with practical treadmill usage:
Why do you need a treadmill?
In case you didn’t know, some of the best athletes in any sport today, have access to some of the best cardio building equipment on a daily basis. UFC Lightweight Nate Diaz for instance is known for his huge stamina levels, he competes in professional triathlons as a part of his training leading up to fights, and without a top quality treadmill at his disposal everyday, it would be difficult for Nate Diaz and many other MMA fighters to maintain his incredible cardio year round.
Also while Mr Diaz and many other athletes prefer to run/cycle on the road/mountains for their cardio training – in the cold winter months, or during unexpected weather patterns, or overcrowded roads, every top level athlete needs a good treadmill for home use.
Olympic running coach Mario Fraioli stated that –
“The ability to manipulate pace, incline and distance in your own controlled environment, to suit your personal training needs, is by far the biggest benefit a treadmill gives”
Also remember if your not looking to train professionally, but maybe you just want to lose a few pounds and get into better shape, then a treadmill that you can use at your own leisure, in the comfort of your home is just as important.
Now I’m not going to sugar coat it and tell you that the Branx Fitness Cardio Pro treadmill is the best treadmill on the market, because its not.
But in my personal opinion it is the best priced treadmill on the market, and for a new starter to any type of professional training, that doesn’t want to spend thousands for a top quality treadmill, then this is the best option for you.
- Up to 20Km/h (12.5 mph) Max Speed (which is as good as any professional gyms)
- 3.5 CHP Motor, 6hp Peak.
- 0-18 level Auto incline.
- over 99 program settings.
- 130 KGs max user weight.
- Fully foldable treadmill, enabling you to maximise space in your home.
- The shock absorbing 8-point cushioned running deck suspension system, makes your runs comfortable on your feet.
- when bought new, it comes with free training weights.
- 1350 x 480mm usable running area, which gives plenty of room to keep your feet stable.
- When bought new, it is pre-assembled in packaging, meaning there is minimal assembly required.
- Large LED Touchscreen interface which displays – Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories, Incline and BMI – think this touchscreen monitor is the easiest I’ve used of any treadmill.
- It has an MP3 socket with built in speakers, making listening to music while running a breeze.
- Reliability – my Branx treadmill has never broken once in over 3 years of having it.
- When bought new, you can choose to spread payment over multiple months.
- Has more positive reviews then any treadmill on Amazon, which speaks volumes to this Treadmills quality.
- It is really quiet, I have neighbours on both sides of me, and I’ve never once had a complaint about noise, so if you have small kids, rest assured you won’t be waking them up with this.
- The price is phenomenal for the level of treadmill that this is.
- Cannot reach 40 Km/h (25mph) speeds of the most expensive worlds top athlete treadmills.
- Does not have extra add ons like plasma TVs that some of the celebrity type expensive treadmills have.
- No Heart Rate controls, or any other therapeutic/rejuvenation add ons that some of the top of the line treadmills have.
The Branx Fitness Cardio Pro Treadmill is AWESOME!
Just to wrap up this review let me explain the ending of my story of getting my Branx Fitness Cardio Pro Treadmill –
So after my friend got his much more expensive treadmill, and I bought his old Branx treadmill, and admittedly his new treadmill did have more add ons and functions then my Branx. However, after 3 months of him having his new £4,000 treadmill, the TV monitor on his brand new treadmill died on him lol.
He jokingly asked me if he can buy his Branx back, but he knew I would say no even if he wasn’t joking. I still smile about that now while im using my Branx Treadmill, because I’ve not had a single breakdown of any kind with my Branx treadmill, after 3 years of usage, and it cost over a quarter of the price of the one my friend has now 🙂 it really is an awesome Treadmill!
So whether your new to treadmills, or if your training to be a professional athlete, or if you just want to lose a few pounds, then I highly suggest you look to get yourself a Branx treadmill, and if like me you spend a lot of time on Amazon, then you will find some of the best deals for this treadmill there. If your ready to take action and get yourself your own Branx Fitness Cardio Pro Treadmill, then you can do so HERE.
I hope you enjoyed reading this review, and if you want to ask a question, add your own review, or leave a comment then please do so below.