Price: Check it out at Amazon.com
Max User Weight: 125kg (275.5lbs)
Item Weight: 141 Kg
Speed Range: Speed Range: 0-22 kph (0-13.6 mph)
Colour: Silver and Matte Black Finish
Guarantee: Lifetime frame warranty, 10-year motor warranty and a 2-year parts and labour warranty.
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
So today we are looking at another treadmill which I have had the privilege of using, with a focus being on – the best treadmills for home use. Its a complex question, and one that in my opinion does not have a single answer, but today we are certainly looking at a very good option know as – The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill.
Now for me no matter what piece of equipment I’m using for my workouts, I personally like to know that what I’m using has a top of the line feeling to it, which gives me more confidence to use the equipment consistently.
That’s the feeling you get when your running on this NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill, because the machine is just so sturdy with a wide running surface, classy touchscreen, great tech, and it doesn’t have the flimsy, shaky feel of the cheaper treadmills out there.
This video will give you a good insight into this treadmill if your pushed for time –
Where did I find this?
So as you can see from the above video this treadmill has a lot of pluses, but like anything there are minuses too, so I’m going to do my best to squeeze everything into a review for you – but as a side note I must state that the hot female athlete in the video unfortunately does NOT come with your purchase lol.
Anyway lets get started –
Now this probably won’t come as a surprise to you, but I first found out about this treadmill from a training partner, who actually wasn’t sure about which treadmill to get for the first time. I told him to get the one I had at the time which was Branx Fitness cardio pro treadmill, which is a good treadmill, but oh no that wasn’t good enough for him.
He had to “one up” me by getting a more expensive and generally better treadmill, so we researched for hours, and after a further few more hours of deliberating, I got him to agree to purchase the The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill.
On the day it was delivered, the delivery man was helpful to bring it into the flat, and we didn’t pay for assembly, so we had to do that ourselves – and even though the instructions were easy to follow, seriously you better set aside a good 3 hours to complete the set up properly, because that’s about how long it took us to set up the machine.
My Favourite Parts of this treadmill
So every item has its pros and cons which we will cover in the next section, but first I just want to highlight to everyone what my favourite parts are on this NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill –
BUILD QUALITY – I’m not a fan of cheap quality or imitations with any product I buy, so you will happy to know that the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill is anything but a cheap design – Everything is built with a sturdy top of the line feel to it, styled in its own unique design.
I mean everything from the excellent 22″ x 62″ cushioned deck, which can be adjusted to give a less cushioned experience, to the 3.8 CHP motor, to its whisper quiet design, fantastic incline/speed settings, to the lifetime warranty, it really does say it all for me.
Some treadmills have no cushioning on the deck, or are loud with a weak engine, lack of warranty cover and limited incline settings, but you never have to worry about any of that with the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill.
BRILLIANT FAN SYSTEM – I’m always a fan of little additional features with any product, and the two auto adjusting fans which blow from the console, as well as the single large fan on the accessory tray below are fantastic.
I have to say that these really did help when I was putting in a really hard workout, I didn’t even know about them when I started using it, but the ingenious part of them is that they increase their power as you increase your workout, making sure that you stay cool through out. For anyone that doesn’t trust machines being in cruise control all the time, well don’t worry the fans can be manually adjusted as well.
TOP OF THE LINE TECH – I really like the technology which is used with this treadmill, because some treadmills have a horrible analog look and feel to them. But with the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill, you have one of the clearest monitors I have ever used, the “iFit system” really has so many functions and really lets you simulate running in any scenario you can think of.
The dual cardio grips monitor your heart rate better then most treadmills, because this one even works when your hands are sweaty which is awesome. Also the Bluetooth and Wifi technology used is top of the line, so its very easy to connect to your wireless router at home, and very quick to sync with Bluetooth tech.
TABLET HOLDER – Might sound irrelevant to some people, but for me having a good tablet holder is not as easy to find with a treadmill as you might think. So the fact that I can slide my Samsung tablet on top of this machine, with the adjustable tablet holder which is really secure, this is a big deal for me.
Some cheaper treadmills have a shaky tablet or phone holder, or in some cases no holder at all! If your constantly making business calls like me at various points of the day, then you will also appreciate how good the tablet holder is on this NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill.
- As I said in the previous section, the build quality of this machine overall is really something to behold, it is exactly what you see in many of the top gyms in the world.
- The Motor is a beast, it’s 3.8 CHP, the DurX- Commercial Plus can Peak at around 6.0HP, and with a lifetime warranty, you don’t have to worry about paying for any future repairs.
- All the motor power gives a brilliant Speed Range of 0-22 kph (0-13.6 mph) which is a perfect range to get a light or hard workout done, which is all controlled via the Onetouch- Control system.
- The Running Area has beautiful cushioning, which is not only is really comfortable to run on, but can be adjusted to give a more firm run. Also the running area has a much better size then a lot of treadmills for home use with dimensions of 55cm (22″) x 152cm (60″).
- The 7″ Touchscreen Console Display is the most advanced looking one i have ever used, and with the adjustable tablet holder just above, you can really get a lot done while your running.
- The Decline/Incline Range is awesome, going from -3 to +15%, and it makes the adjustment while your running very smoothly, meaning you can really play with gravity to get an authentic running up a mountain feel.
- The system is preset with 38 workout programmes, and the iFit® Live Compatible system gives you even more variety to essentially design any type of workout structure that you wish.
- The Heart Rate Measurement system can be done in two ways, via the Dual CardioGrips, or via the Bluetooth Wireless chest strap Receiver, both options are accurate and easy to use.
- The Max. User Weight being up to 125kg (275.5lbs) really allows for people of any size to be running on the NordicTrack Commercial 1750.
- Intermix Acoustics- 2.0 3-inch Speakers; WhisperQuiet Design;
- The unique auto Fan system is superb with two on the console, and 1 big one on the large accessory tray underneath. They can all being adjusted manually or they can automatically adjust to the extremity of your workout.
- Free shipping options available for most countries, as well as shipping option upgrades if you desire.
- It has a fully folding option, so you can keep it out of the way when your not using it, and trust me a treadmill being able to fold away is crucial for home use, last thing you want is to trip on the treadmill with your dinner in you hand one day just because you bought a cheaper designed option to this treadmill.
- It’s incredibly heavy (141 KGS) when you finish putting it together, so remember to put it together in the area where you will be using it.
- It would be nice if it didn’t take so long to put together – me and my friend took over 3 hours to get everything in place, but you know what they say “Rome wasn’t built in a day”.
- If your not making good money you might find it expensive, but once you research more you will realise that this is industry standard prices for top quality treadmills – its always going to be thousands, so if that’s too much for you now, then come back here when your financially more stable.
Get your trainers on and start running
So now its time to start running, so really what you want to do now, is go out buy some top of the line running trainers, and then come back to this review and get yourself a NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill. Because its very clear to me, that this treadmill is really one of the best treadmills for home use in the industry.
I have used a lot of treadmills in my life, but NordicTrack are known for their top quality machines, so any of their treadmills are good, but for me their Commercial 1750 Treadmill is the best one in their catalogue.
So now if your probably ready to pull the trigger and purchase one of these treadmills, which you can do right HERE.
As always I hope you enjoyed this review, or at the very least found it informative, so any comments, questions or general feedback, then make a post below and you know I will get back to you asap. Stay tuned for more reviews on my favourite products from the world of MMA and athletics.
Thanks for your time.