So all MMA fans like to stay on track of what is the latest List of UFC Events – then after that the next question might be something along the lines of – how much do UFC tickets cost?
In today’s post you are in for a treat as we are reviewing the upcoming UFC 228: Woodley vs Till event on Saturday the 8th September, at the American Airlines Center, in Dallas, TX and then giving you all the relevant ticket information so you can attend this classic looking fight card.
Darren Till has been on an absolute tear since the day he started MMA really, but in his past few fights he has looked particularly dangerous and high level defeating Donald Cerrone and Stephen Thompson respectively –
Till will face the power punching current UFC Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley in what could be a contender for fight of the year.
If you haven’t been to a UFC event before, then you are in for an unforgettable experience because no live events compare to UFC events – if you have been to UFC events before then you will already know this.
look at this video for a good breakdown of this card –
Whos throwing down?
- Tyron Woodley vs. Darren Till TITLE FIGHT – This is for all the marbles ladies and gentlemen, this is easily one of the best looking upcoming title fights. Darren Till is a phenom, sop large for the weight class, powerful, and with a deadly Muay Thai game and serviceable grappling and wrestling. Woodley is the explosive power puncher Welterweight champion with excellent wrestling – nonetheless I expect a new champion to be crowned here in Darren Till, by using his range and size advantage to overwhelm Woodley.
- Nicco Montano vs. Valentina Shevchenko TITLE FIGHT – With all due respect to Nicco Montano the current UFC Women’s Flyweight champion, this is one of the most lopsided and likely predictable title fights in recent memory. Valentina Shevchenko should be superior in every area technically, she also has more fight experience and is used to fighting bigger women – Shevchenko should be able to win fairly easily with her striking game alone. Still though Montano has heart and won’t go down without a fight.
- Yair Rodriguez vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov – Goddamn this should be one of the most flashy striking match ups in UFC history as both men are known for their wild variety of striking and spinning techniques on the feet. At times I expect this fight to look like a ballet dance off, but ultimately I expect that Zabit should have an advantage on the ground – I expect after some back and forward striking on the feet that Zabit will take Rodriguez down to lock in a submission a secure the win.
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Andrade – This is a high calibre fight at the top of the women’s 115 pound division, It could have title implications if Andrade wins. I expect this to happen because as tough and as good a striker Kowalkiewicz is, I just don’t see how she can handle the pressure, the unbelievable power and wrestling of Andrade, I think Andrade will win and likely go on to get a title shot against Rose Namajunas.
- Jimmie Rivera vs. John Dodson – A pure Bantamweight delight on show here people, Dodson has been lighting up the Flyweight division for years with his incredible s-peed and power for the weight class, but his career is on the decline – we have really only ever seen Rivera get hurt and stopped by the streaking Marlon Moraes, which is no shame. But I do not think Dodson will be able to replicate what Moraes did and I expect that Rivera will use his Wrestling and ability to grind to get the win here.
- Then on top of these great fights, we have more great fights on the under card as we will see: Aljamain Sterling vs. Cody Stamann, Geoff Neal vs. Frank Camacho, Charles Byrd vs. Darren Stewart, Jim Miller vs. Alex White, Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez and Ryan Benoit vs. Roberto Sanchez.
Lets talk ticket prices
No don’t forget there is a lot of variables that affect ticket prices – the main one is really how close you want to be to the octagon, because simply put the closer you get to the cage the more ticket prices increase, the closest seats to cage side are always full of celebrities.
But ticket costs are also determined by what cost the UFC is paying to run the event in a certain arena, which varies in a lot for the UFC owners in different cities/states/countries etc – then then last but not least, always remember that the more star name fighters who are competing, then again that adds a premium to the ticket prices.
At this specific UFC 228: Woodley vs Till fight card, prices currently are ranging from $79 – 13,787 giving you a great variety of choice for seating and ticket options.
If you want to check out the current seating plans in the arena and current ticket availability then you can do that on this excellent website.
I can feel it coming in the air tonight!
So now you know everything you need to know about the upcoming UFC 228: Woodley vs Till fight card on Saturday the 8th September, at the American Airlines Center, in Dallas, TX – and as a man born in Britain, I am slightly biased in this main event offering, so lets say just like when Darren Till walked out against Donald Cerrone – I can feel it coming in the air tonight!
Woodley vs Till aside the rest of this fight card is fantastic, with two title fights! So it really should be a great night of fights – so If you are ready to secure your place at this event then you should make your booking right HERE.
Thanks for reading and keeping yourself informed about the upcoming fights, so if you are looking forward to this event as much as me, then leave a comment or question below and as always stay tuned for more from the world of MMA right here at the MMAGateway.
See you soon!