Price: $64.99 (USD)
Best place to buy: MMAWarehouse
Size: Small (3-5 Years), Medium (6-8 Years), Large (9-11 Years)
Material: Premium Skintex leather
Colour: Neon Yellow/Neon Orange/Neon Pink/Matte Black
Guarantee: Standard 30 days returns policy
Shipping Rate: Free domestic shipping for orders over $49.
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
We all want the best for our kids, and realistically if we want them to succeed in anything, then as the parents we have to give them the right equipment. Now to go far in any mixed martial arts competition, be it amateur or professional levels, you need to learn all areas of striking as safely as possible in the gym with training partners. So bottom line you will need to have the right MMA Fight Gear in place, and today we are analysing the Venum Elite Kids Shin Guards.
These Shinguard’s are brilliant, now I haven’t personally tested these shinguard’s as I have the adult version, but 3 kids in my gym have these exact shin guards. So you can kick your training partner or heavy bag with no worries about injuring yourself or your training partner. Also just like the adult versions, they really are very light, the kids in my gym say they are so light you hardly know you have them on.
Shin guards get forgotten sometimes in certain gyms, but in reality every good gym will demand that you put on all the right protective gear if your going to do live sparring with a training partner.
There is a million stories in MMA about a gym or group of fighters consistently not using the right protective gear while training, and their fighters will often get serious injuries, and leg injuries can be some of the most devastating in all Martial Arts.
But you don’t have to worry with these Venum Elite Kids Shin guards, because you will be protected from any damage during your hard sparring sessions.
Best parts of these shinguard’s
- So firstly I love that these kids shinguard’s come in such a variety of colours, because lets be honest kids love colours. Also the fact that all the colour options are in bright Neon, means they are really bright, so you won’t miss your little one running around the gym with these on!
- Secondly as a parent, which is really the most important, I need to know that when my little man is training, that the shinguard’s he is wearing really will protect him – These Venum Elite Kids Shinguards are pro-anatomic (meaning they move with the body) and also are reinforced in high-density foam, so don’t worry mum and dad our future champions will be fine with these shinguard’s on!
- last but not least these Shinguard’s, are handmade in Thailand which is really cool, because Thailand is where one of the most influential martial arts in MMA came from – Muay Thai. So the design of these Shinguard’s is made by authentic experienced hands, and are likely handmade by some Thai fighter who is a total bad ass in the ring.
Venum always means top class
Do you know who Venum are? Well some of my usual readers will be well aware of who Venum are, but for the new people here – they are one of the largest Martial Arts equipment and clothing companies in the world. Created in 2008 by Jean-François Bandet and Franck Dupuis from France, but now they are a true global brand operating out of America, Europe and Asia.
Ever since they began Venum have been known for producing top class equipment for all forms of martial arts, to this point where their name is one of the first choices for combat athletes around the world when training in the gym, just like other select companies like: Hayabusa, Combat Sports, Century, Fuji, Atama, Badboy etc.
So when you buy some of these Venum Elite Kids Shinguard’s for your little critters, just relax in the knowledge that you really have purchased a top of the line item in the industry, and us parents will only settle for the best for our kids.
- The premium Skintex leather construction means they are made with quality materials which are durable enough to last for hours, weeks, months and years!
- The Pro-anatomic, with high density foam and additional padding , just means the level of shock absorption is really high, I’ve never seen my son or any of the kids in my gym hurt their leg with these shinguard’s on.
- They are so light, meaning you can jump around with complete freedom of movement which is one of the most important things with using kicking techniques – from my perspective these shinguard’s are the lightest and most durable shin guards around.
- These Venum Kids shin guards also have two Velcro closures and elastic under the foot and the heel, for a precise fit, like snug fitting gloves for your feet.
- The embossed label and nicely designed graphics really give these shinguard’s the classic notorious look that you get with all Venum gear.
- They are Handmade in Thailand, which really highlights that these shinguard’s are built by people who really understand martial arts.
- Kids grow don’t they – I was having a chat with one of my training partners, and his kids have these shinguard’s, and he pointed out that its kind of annoying that he will have to buy bigger sizes for his boys as they get older and bigger. But as I reminded him a good parent never minds a few extra costs, so their kids dreams to become a champion can come true.
- Remember parent’s the cool factor with these shinguard’s is through the roof, and we know kids get attached to things quickly, so if you don’t pay attention you might find your little one trying to wear them all the time!
Let your little champions shine!
As parents it is our responsibility to make sure we protect our kids health and dreams, we have to use all our resources to make sure they have all the right equipment, so they can reach their true potential to become a champion in the ring and in life.
At this point its highly likely that you have made your decision about what piece of MMA Fight Gear you want to get for your little champion
Especially if you have your kids doing any kind of kick based striking (Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Karate, Taekwondo etc.) then you literally have to buy these Venum Elite Kids Shinguard’s so start placing your order HERE
I hope you enjoyed this review, and as always any questions, comments or smart remarks then get typing below and you know I will get back to you asap.
Stay tuned for more MMA Fight Gear reviews, and everything from the world of MMA, right here at the MMAGateway.