Price: Have a look right HERE
Best place to buy: Amazon.com
Colour: Black/White (but there is 8 other colour options available)
Product Dimensions: Large size is – 71 x 37.5 x 35 cm (But there is 4 other sizes available)
Weight: Large size is 599 grams (635 grams is the boxed shipping weight)
Closure Type: Zipper
Material: 100% Polyester 600D.
Shipping: varying costs for each country.
Guarantee: Standard 30 days returns policy
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
If your a professional or amateur athlete, or if you just like to stay in shape for a hobby, whatever level your at you need a quality training bag – so today we are going to be reviewing a Nike Duffle Bag called the Brasilia 6.
I have the large bag and so there’s plenty of room for all my essentials, there’s a big main compartment which easily held loads of my gloves, pads, head/leg guards, wraps, rash guards, a pair of shoes, a towel, headphones etc. Then there’s also two really good side pockets at each end of the bag.
I also really like the memory foam on the shoulder strap as it moulds to my shoulder and It’s detachable which is cool because you can carry the bag with the two side straps instead, or use each side strap on your shoulders to carry it like a classic backpack.
The whole bag just feels really simple and reliable which is all I want in a good training bag, so watch this video to take a closer look –
The best parts of the Brasilia
- Space – Well first off as I said above, this bag is really great for space as I can fit all of my training equipment in one bag, which is just really practical. When you have a training bag the last thing you want is to be struggling to get all your equipment in – each size range of the Brasilia is excellent, but if you carry a lot of MMA gear or whatever gear in relation to your sport then i suggest you get the large size like I did.
- Durability – well its the fact that its 100% Polyester and also deniers are a great measurement of strength in a material. This Nike Brasilia bag is 600D Polyester meaning it is easily strong enough for any rigours of your training and as long as you don’t drag it along the ground and throw it about, then this bag should be sturdy for years to come.
- Multiple ways to carry – I like variety in anything and I really like how I can carry this Brasilia bag in a variety of ways. First off the main strap as I mentioned has a beautiful memory foam shoulder strap which moulds to your shoulder design. This shoulder strap can be detached easily, then you can either carry the bag like a briefcase with the two side straps, or your can split the side straps and wear it over both shoulders like a standard backpack.
- The tough 600D polyester means that this bag is built to last, so treat it with respect and it will.
- Choose from a variety of 9 different colours which means you can get any colour to suit your taste.
- The main compartment is huge and has excellent ventilation, which is great when your gear gets sweaty.
- You can choose to carry the bag in a variety of ways, which is helpful so you can use the bag according to how your body feels.
- Both the adjustable shoulder strap and dual handles on the sides are removable.
- There’s a nice pouch on the inside of the main compartment, which is good for storing your phone or jewellery while you train.
- There is side pockets for extra storage space, which is good to keep some things separate.
- A lifetime warranty, I really would have liked that because another training bag I have from Adidas does have a lifetime warranty – for some reason Nike don’t want to offer one, but other then that there is no other issues I have had with this bag.
Make a Solid decision with the Brasilia!
So if your looking for a solid Nike Duffle Bag then this Brasilia bag is going to be a solid decision for you, now if you want to take action then you can purchase yours right HERE.
That’s all for today so if you like this review then please leave a comment below and as usual make sure you stay tuned for more of the best MMA product reviews right here at the MMAGateway.
See you again soon!